I know that Halloween has gone but I still have a few Halloween projects to share with you. This time I made a project using the pillow box framelits from the Holiday catalogue.
The card stock, washi tape, DSP and the stamp set used in this project are retired. I wanted to try out the new framelits as soon as I got them and when every I try something new I always use some card stock from my stash of retired stock. Once I made the box, I had to decorate it.
One of the things that surprised me was how the tag turned out. I used black momento ink on Very Vanilla DSP from Neutrals DSP stack from a few years ago. That DSP has white text on a Very Vanilla background. The stamped image came out a dark grey rather than black but the text on the DSP shows up darker. I like the effect.